Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trapped in Existential Ice Cubes

It has recently come to my attention that I don't want my current car anymore.  I want something worth LESS than what I currently own, approximately 1/3 of the value.  I cannot do this, however, because I signed a contract saying that I want my car for 72 months..or SIX FUCKING YEARS!  What was I thinking?  I wasn't.  My vehicle owns me.  The shitty part of Fight Club has come to pass.  My car, like my recent iPhone, does not reflect my personality, nor does it define who i am.  My car can definately reflect what I LIKE TO DO maybe.  My phone now reflects that I like to make phone calls and send texts.  My iPhone reflected...well that I liked expensive toys and hand-held computers.  Anyway, the car.  Purpose.  That is certainly not race around a track.  Maybe it's get laid a lot.  It was, but not right now.  I want a truck that can carry the little bit of stuff I happily own.  I need it to get me to a mountain to snowboard.  I need it to NOT kill my fucking pocketbook like another rent payment.  It pretty much doubles ALL my other bills when you factor in insurance.  Lame.


I want to move to Big Sky, Montana.  I want that to happen yesterday.  Probably can't happen until December.  Which means I need a job in this ridiculous town.  My competition is doped up, tattooed and pierced.  It's gonna be tough.  I'm probably getting a new living situation pretty quick.


Going to see 2 of my best friends in 2 days.  California, ehhh.  Tahoe, good!

2 comments:

  1. I have a really nice F350 I'll sell ya CHEAP! (fresh paint AND body work)... and hey! what's with the tattooed people comment. They are some smart motherfuckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a lease. I prefer trucks too. A car is good if you want to carry people around. Otherwise, what good are they compared to a small truck. I currently have a 3/4 van that is GREAT for camping. We used to camp in a truck, but my wife kept wanting a van, and I must say she was right.

    ReplyDelete